1928 Sterling Silver tulip trophy from the now-defunct Potrero Country Club. Potrero opened in 1925, but changed its name to Inglewood Country Club. The club's peak was in the 1950s when it hosted the LA Open in 1955. The 1955 LA Open was the first PGA Tour victory for World Golf Hall of Fame member Gene Littler. Unfortunately, the Southern California land just became too valuable, and the course was sold in 1963 for development. Inglewood CC's location is now the site of the LA Forum. Marked sterling on base. 11 3/4" tall, 432 grams of sterling silver.